Actions you add to your Scorecard are not displayed automatically in order to allow you to pick and choose what to display at a given time. To manage the display, go to the Scorecard menu and choose “Scorecard Layout.”
The Scorecard Layout page allows you to choose
- which sessions to display
- which actions (votes) within those sessions to display
- how important each action is in relation to the others
To display your scorecard for a particular session to your supporters, simply click the “active” checkbox at the right side of the heading for that session. Unchecking the box will hide it from the public view.
To select which actions to show, click the edit icon to the right of the specific action. You will see a pop-up like this:
Simply choose whether or not to display the action at this time, and click save.
This pop-up also allows you to set the weight for the action. The weight determines, on a scale of 0-10, how important a vote with our against your position should be in determining the officials’ overall scores. The default value is 5 for all actions.
- If a particular action is somewhat ancillary to your cause, set the weight to a lower value so it doesn’t impact the officials’ scores as much as the more important actions.
- If the action is more important to your cause, set the weight to a higher value so that will impact the scores more than those actions of lesser importance.
- If you set all actions’ weight to 0, no score will be displayed for any official.