Rather than sending an attachment, you can embed a text file or pdf into the text of your broadcast. This helps avoid spam filters and is a little more obvious than an attachment at the bottom of the email. To embed a file just follow the steps below:
1. Type the text you want to link to the pdf or doc into the text editor.
2. Highlight the desired text.
3. Click the link icon in the toolbar of the text editor. You will see a popup where you can type or paste in a URL.
4. Hit the browse server button. You will see another pop-up that may or may not have a number of files for you to choose from.
5. Make sure "Files" is highlighted on the left-hand side.
6. If the file you want to embed is in the main window, double click it. If not...
7. Click the "Upload" button in the top-left corner and follow the prompts to choose the file's location from your computer. When you have, it will be added to the list in that second pop-up. Double click it.
8. You will be brought back to the first pop-up. Click "OK" to continue.
The end result will appear like a normal link, but users who click it will see the file you embedded appear in a new tab in the browser.