By default, the VoterVoice content is generally displayed on a single web page. Once you paste in the plugin code and tell us the URL, all votervoice.net links to specific tools or actions will redirect to that page and display only the content requested by the link. For example, this link to our Demo site’s campaign listing, this link to the registration form, and this link to the legislator lookup all populate different content on https://demo.votervoice.net/.
If you want to display VoterVoice content on an additional page, however, there are a few options:
- Separate Plugin - You can place your VoterVoice plugin code on additional pages, and that plugin code can be modified to display on a certain tool or action.
- Example - You have a microsite created for a special effort.
- Separate Site - You can have a separate Action Center within the same system that houses the same informational tools but a different set of actions.
- Example - You want to display certain campaigns on the page for your 501c3 and other campaigns on a page for your 501c4.
- Separate System - You can purchase an additional VoterVoice license in order to have an effort with no connection to your current VoterVoice account.
- Example - You are a PR firm with multiple clients who want to use VoterVoice for advocacy.
For information on pricing, please contact your account manager.